NEW Health Charlestown
is a satellite of North End Waterfront Health, a federally qualified health center providing fully integrated care through affiliations with Massachusetts General Hospital and Boston Medical Center. Our facility is located within the Bunker Hill Public Housing Development at 15 Tufts Street, Charlestown.
Whether you need primary, pediatric, dental, vision, or behavioral health care and support, you can have peace of mind knowing that we will work together with you and your family to provide high-quality care that is integrated, caring, and personalized.
- We offer services designed to help you when you are sick and programs to help keep you well.
- We see patients by scheduled appointment, same-day appointments, and walk-in access.
- We accept most public and private health insurance plans. NEW Health provides services to all regardless of ability to pay. Click here to learn more about discounts that may be available to you.
North End Waterfront Health (NEW Health) is committed to improving the quality of health and life for the residents of Boston’s North End, Waterfront, Charlestown and the people we serve by providing high quality health care that is consumer oriented, culturally appropriate, neighborhood-based, affordable, and produces positive outcomes.
Treatment and care must be provided to all persons in need without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity or expression, genetic information, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, national origin, citizenship, alienage, ancestry, legal residence, economic status, parenthood, or contraceptive preference.
Latest News and Events
- National Hand Washing Awareness Week is December 2-8 National Hand Washing week occurs between December 2-8 2018 and is a fantastic way to promote better hygiene and reduce respiratory illnesses – particularly with children. Washing your hands is easy, and it’s one of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of germs. Clean hands can stop germs from spreading from one person to ...
- November is COPD Awareness Month November is COPD Awareness Month; Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, commonly referred to as COPD, is a serious lung disease that makes it hard for people to breath. COPD can also be referred to as chronic bronchitis or emphysema. When you have COPD, the airways are partially blocked so it makes it hard to get air in ...
- The Art Connection donates original art pieces to NEW Health Charlestown NEW Health Charlestown has received donated original artwork through a local organization, The Art Connection. To learn more, please visit their website at www.theartconnection.org.
- We are hiring! If you or someone you know is looking for a job in the healthcare field, consider joining North End Waterfront Health (NEW Health). We are looking to fill several positions in our North End and Charlestown offices. Open positions are listed below: Dentist – 2 years of experience or residency required. Full and part-time positions available! – (2262995) Dental ...
- Massachusetts Health Centers Oppose Question 1 Dear Community, As the leader of a community health center already challenged by a statewide nursing shortage, we are joining the Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers in opposing Question 1. The proposed mandated nurse staffing levels at hospitals would drain nurses from community-based primary care settings. It is at these community-based settings that critical preventive ...
See all news Articles